Technology is bulldozing almost every feature of our lives and imparting ease in tie up business at high-speed internet with the undeniable fact that digital marketers have also gone beyond the way and so are the consumers. All thanks goes to smartphones and gadgets, consumers apt to interact with the brands online through many platforms (apps and websites) at any time.
It is impossible to do business with a whim. You kind of need to have a vision and that needs to be delivered to your audience as your strategy. In short if you don’t have a strategy then there is no business. To build a digital strategy, four pillar points are required; First and foremost thing is to understand your audience, what their interests are, what topics they like to talk about then figure out what content should you create for them, it has to be the engaging content but through which digital platform, look for the proper digital channels to communicate and interact through them at any time and on any device. Last component in building business is to quantify and deliver your response in right time.
Following are the steps to increase sales using merchandising techniques by marketers:
- Frame the ultimate buying journey for customers by making the most of their online and mobile shopping experiences. As retail shopping has converted into online, and online shopping massively turns to mobile, brands must assure their sites are steady and stable with the brand guidelines, and make it a five finger exercise for shoppers to detect what they’re looking for.
- Marketers should make sure to assemble and pass around data. Through the data, which is available easily within your analytics; you just got to know what to search for and understand which social platforms your customers are using and then pop them up with particular content.
- Deliver personalized interactive magazines and online catalogs. Being marketer, it’s your duty to comfort the journey of your visitor and guide them.
- If customer has landed product page, it doesn’t ensure purchase so use cross-sells as they give you the chance to navigate your customer to other products, show them the insights of your range and offer substitutes.
- Need to demonstrate the insights of product knowledge like mention details clearly about the product and where they belong in overall range.
As the world of marketing is in constant change, so diversify your digital merchandising strategy along with it too. It’s vital to keep an eagle eye on marketing latest trends, data and metrics, re-evaluation (if needed) and the recently advancements in technology that can make digital marketer’s lives much trouble-free.
Other topics that you can check in:
— Brave Agency (@braveagencyuk) 20 de junio de 2017